• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Is there a weather/email/news/FB etc all in one app?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DWD

Website
www.danzfamily.com
I've been feeling like there was some kind of killer ipad app missing, then it occurred to me. Is there an app that shows all in one screen weather, email, news headlines, and maybe other stuff like FB/Twitter???

I think it would be a great companion sitting next to my computer. Like many, I spend a lot time poking around the app store, but never seen anything like this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

DWD

Website
www.danzfamily.com
Something like LifeBoard:

[Won't let me post image since the board thinks I'm a new member, despite posting here years ago...just haven't posted in a whlie.]

There are a lot of problems with LifeBoard but it's in the right category I'm looking for. There don't seem to be many all-in-one-screen programs out there taking advantage of the ipad's real estate.

Any other similar programs?!?!?

DWD

Website
www.danzfamily.com
"Desktop" and "iToday HD" are other poorly implemented versions of the dashboard type app I'm looking for.

This is driving me crazy. I'd pay serious coin for a flexible, well designed, all in one screen, information center that could sit on my desk during the day when I am not actively using my ipad.

Any one else interested in something like this, or know of another example???