Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: help choosing what to get

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM

Freshman Lounger

help choosing what to get

okay I have a CLICK-WHEEL ipod and can only afford 2 games for it which do you recommend? to me bomberman, bejeweled and crystal defenders look the best, are they?

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:28 PM

Go to the games website and play the online version of each game to see which of the two you like the best. Bejeweled is by PopCap & you can play for free online. Just Google the other two games. This will give you a better idea of what to buy.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:46 PM

Power Lounger

For what it's worth - the two Classic games that I played the most were Bejwelled and Mystery Mansion Pinball.

//iPhone 6 64gb // SOL Republic Tracks Air // Retina iPad Mini 128 gb wifi // Apple TV 3 // iMac 21.5 //
Old 05-22-2010, 12:51 AM

Freshman Lounger

Save your money. Click Wheel Games are overpriced at $5. From reading reviews online, none of Apple's games are worth that. The only reason I went to ITunes at all was because my sister got me a $15 gift certificate. Do you hear that, Apple? I have 65 Gigs of music on my IPod Classic 6G, and all but $15 was free! The small-screen IPod's are becoming the red-headed stepchildren of Apple's players. Don't give them any $ for their crappy overpriced games. They can go screw themselves. If you really want to play games, get a Nintendo DS.

Topic: help choosing what to get

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.