• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Help - Music release dates app for iPhone.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Metallica_fan

Hi all,

I've been trying to find an app that informs you about upcoming release dates for different genres. Does anyone know of any apps? I had a widget for dashboard that fulfilled this functionality however it's become quite unreliable

thanks

Taprockets

Hi all,

I've been trying to find an app that informs you about upcoming release dates for different genres. Does anyone know of any apps? I had a widget for dashboard that fulfilled this functionality however it's become quite unreliable

thanks
Hey,

this is exactly what we released a few days ago. Check out our App "Nomis" on the AppStore. Nomis reminds you for new releases of all your artists.

nomisapp dot com

I hope you enjoy it! If you like it, please rate it.
We currently have it for 79cents on the Store, so hurry up.

We are implementing more and more features by time, so i hope it fits for you.

Greets
Andreas