Apps Crashed - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Apps Crashed

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-30-2008, 01:26 PM

Freshman Lounger

Apps Crashed

I posted this up on the Itouch section of the forums..then I realized there was a forum for Apps...and hopefully this is the correct place to ask this, but my Apps on my itouch 16GB went crazy on me yesterday when i tried to launch them....What I mean by crazy is they would attempt to open up and then just crash back to the main screen with all my icons....I have the 2.0 software..I tried resetting the itouch..then jsut gave up and deleted then re downloaded the apps from the i touch apps icon..they all work fine now...now sure what caused this....but now I can't find this one particular app called Carling iPint...in case you were wondering what that is here is a link
http://www.carling.com/ipint_details.html

Every time i go to search for this app it cant find it ...in the apps store in i-tunes or from within the i-touch...it would find "ipint" but then when I click on it it brings me to another app called "r u drunk"..WTF?? lol

Anyway..if anyone can figure out why all my apps crashed like they did...AND where I can get this cool little app I would appreciate it and cant seem to find it ...and it's a party favorite

Thank you
Old 07-30-2008, 09:32 PM

Veteran Lounger

It's number 6 on the Top Free Apps list on the Apps home screen in iTunes. Or you can just click on the "visit iTunes" link on the page you linked, it will take you directly to the app in iTunes.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac
Old 07-31-2008, 08:37 AM

Freshman Lounger

Thanks Sparkee!...will try when I get home this afternoon
Old 08-01-2008, 12:29 AM

Veteran Lounger

I'm hearing reports a lot of the touch and iPhone app related crashing is related to downloading and installing apps through the Apps Store on the device. I haven't had any issues with my touch but it is recommended to download and install the apps using iTunes.

Let us know how you make out.

64GB iPad 3, 64GB iPhone 5s, 1G 16GB touch, 4G & 6G Silver 16GB nano, 5G 60GB iPod, 1G AppleTV, 2G ATV, Late 2013 27" iMac
Old 08-01-2008, 08:40 AM

Freshman Lounger

Well,
I tried to find the app from both the device and from itunes...no luck...it was probably taken down due to some bugs..or most likely crashing the itouch ..who knows... it's all good....But i have my other apps back up and running...i was just more concerned about all my apps crashing and having to reinstall them again...i see this being a nuisance if it continues to happen

Thanks for replying

Topic: Apps Crashed

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.