Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Asimov Audiobooks

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 01-10-2012, 05:26 PM

Freshman Lounger

Asimov Audiobooks

Don't know if anyone would be willing to do this.... but....

There a three Asimov audiobooks on audible_com that I can't buy in the UK on audible_co_uk - because of the digital rights. They are:

Foundation's Edge - narrated by Scott Brick

Foundation and Earth - narrated by Larry McKeever

Prelude to the Foundation - narrated by Scott Brick

Forward the Foundation - narrated by Larry McKeever

Spoke to Audible_co_uk and they said I can buy them if I can buy them on Audible_com - but then I have to have a US credit card as that is only payment method audible_com accepts. But they said legally ok to do.

So does anyone have an audible_com account where they can buy these books for me and e-mail they audio files?
In return I will buy music or audiobooks to an equivalent amount + $10 worth - or if you have a PayPal account...

It's annoying, I know UK is a silly little island with declining power in the world - but not being able to buy Asimov??! :-(

I can't buy through iTunes either as the purchase on iTunes links to audible_com at point of purchase.

Any help appreciated.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Topic: Asimov Audiobooks

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.