help. i loaded my audio books but it still shows in my music file, how do i remove it

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

fritosmaster

Please help. I loaded my ipod with an audio book actually its a learning language, i converted the original to mp3 then i loaded it iin my ipod and converted to acc. then i put it in its own playlist audiobooks, it shows up there under playlist audiobooks but it also shows up in my main music folder. how do i remove it from my main music folder and have it strickly in my audiobooks playlist folder. I have tried all methods, but it still shows up with my music, thank you:mad:

Welcome. Please see the tutorials at the top of this forum. You need to convert the audio books to AAC but also bookmark them. Then they will only appear in the audio books section of iTunes and the iPod. You can use software (Markable which is shareware) or use the all iTunes way.

See the FAQ's above & other tutorials for links an additional information that will help.