e-books on iPod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aaron29

I downloaded an e-book the other day. When I unzipped it, it was in a .pdf file. I dragged it into iTunes where it registered and put a little book next to the title. When I click on it, it comes up in Adobe Reader. The only thing I can't figure out is how to put it on my iPod. How would I go about doing this? Is it even possible? Thanks.

moriond

aaron29 said:
I downloaded an e-book the other day. When I unzipped it, it was in a .pdf file. I dragged it into iTunes where it registered and put a little book next to the title. When I click on it, it comes up in Adobe Reader. The only thing I can't figure out is how to put it on my iPod. How would I go about doing this? Is it even possible? Thanks.
iTunes will support PDF files through whatever application your computer uses for this file type, but your iPod won't recognize the PDF format. tashabear is correct; you'd have to convert your e-book to a text file to put it on your iPod (under the notes section). See the links in my response under this thread for more information, including how to convert PDF to text, which would then have to be split into linked text sections. Other options are using a text-to-speech conversion program such as TextAloud to turn it into an audiobook.