AudioBookRadio

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Newwriter

Hi Folks,

Lots of you are asking where you can get new free books to listen to on your ipod. My favourite for this is www.audiobookradio.net which broadcasts about 14 hours of audio book readings per week. It continually scrolls round all week so you have lots of opportunity to get the bits you want.

You do have to be patient because they only read about one hour of each book per week but I just record everything through audacity then save it as mp3 until I have the complete book and then I load it up on my ipod and listen to it.

The only problem is if your broadband link fails while you are away from your computer which mine did overnight last week.

So a little plea, if anyone else uses this and has part four of Gentlemen & Players by Joanne Harris and part three of Death Is Now My Neighbour by Colin Dexter from last week I would be really grateful if they would be prepared to send me a copy.

I don't think that is illegal is it? After all, if I hadn't messed up the recording I could have it for free anyway. I don't want to sell it or pass it on to anyone else. I just want it to fill my time travelling to work every day.

Kind Regards

Newwriter