autodelete tracks script ? - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: autodelete tracks script ?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-14-2008, 04:23 PM

Freshman Lounger

autodelete tracks script ?

hello
is there a way (script) to make itunes autodelete tracks from its list (not the files themselves) after putting new tracks playing ?

for example, i hit 3 tracks playing (from 1st to 3rd; from 1st to 3rd endless playback; from 1st to 3rd shuffle; from 1st to 3rd shuffle endless playback), they play in either of those ways but nothing happens to them, the stay in the list but then i want to put another different 5 tracks playing and when i do that (click on them - play in itues) those first three tracks would be deleted from the list and only new 5 tracks would be added (showed and playing).
basically, i don't want itunes to play music as a library
but i want to use it as a simple player
i know that mentioning windows and winamp isn't very appropriate, but i think most of the people know how old winamp works (it does exaclty as i described. it shows and plays only tracks that you selected and told him to play; next time when you click on some other song, it will show in its list and play only that song and forget what it played a second ago) i want itunes to operate in such a way

i'm using cog this way now, but if there is an apple itunes script to do what i need, i would switch to itunes

itunes 8
leopard 10.5.5

thank you

Topic: autodelete tracks script ?

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.