apple tv screensaver

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ScottQ

Hi,

I've just finished writing my own version of the AppleTV screen saver called QTV. After lots of searching I couldn't find anybody that had a working version that actually did the same stuff the real AppleTV version did. QTV will work on both Tiger and Leopard (10.4 & 10.5) and has a random array of photos that you specify floating vertically across your screen at varying 3D depths and moving at varying speeds while periodically rotating as a group. My version also allows you to optionally have a glimmering sun cast it's glow across the entire scene. You control everything thru various settings including: speed of front, middle and rear photo scrolling, the folder to search for images in, spin to the left or right, cast shadows from front and middle photos, the rotation interval speed, and wether to show the glowing sun or not.

You can read about it and download it at my website but this site doesn't let me post links for some reason. The site is ScottQuillen dot com, then look under Blog entries and you'll find it.