just got a ipod shuffle

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

fizzle

hotness
not sure what type of headphone to get shure e2, e3 or er6-i's. which one would you get?

Possédé

o_0
Lol, it depends on what music you like (Rap, rock, soul...) and how much you are willing to spend on earphones. The Etymotic Er-6i's have white cables, promoting you have an iPod to theifs.

fizzle

hotness
i want some good bass and treble. i listen to everything rap rock no country tho.

PrintNameHere

Man it is not worth it. To get some decent sound quality you need to up the filesize a bit, therefore you won't be able to hold very many songs on your shuffle. I would just stick with the stock or some cheap 20$ buds.

ShuffleItUp

just get those sony ones that are purple, they are way better than the earbuds that come with the shuffle.

fizzle

hotness
just picked up some shure e3c for 129.99 buy it now on ebay. free shipping couldnt do better. thanks guys for the input.

Possédé

o_0
Sweet. Don't be put off them at first because of the lack of bass. Let them break in first and you should be able to hear more bass. They are great earphones. ;)

fizzle

hotness
yea? ok il lbe sure to do that thanks for the info man. anything else? they come with a case correct?

Possédé

o_0
Yeah they do come with a case. I never use it though. Too much of a hassle winding them up into the case everytime you are not listening to them.

freed0m35

Are the sure e3c any good for the ipod shuffle? is it good for bassy techno, and hiphop with the shuffle?....(I do appreciate quality sound very much plus I also listen to a lot of good Jazz at high bitrates and some opera even.) the majority of my music is called Drum-and-bass or Jungle music(heavy bass hard and fast drums, and intense synthetic highs).