Sony MDR-ED136

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rachwah

rach*
I was going through my bedroom and found my old discman and these earphones!

They are black, and the bit that goes into ur ear :p its like shaped like a circle with the pointy bit that goes into your ear.... hmm might be easier if i take a foto, I don't know if you will understand which sort I am talking about.

I was just wondering , because I find these to be great sounding quality (dunno why!) they are a bit old, but if you can still buy them anywhere, in white :)

Oh and they have the short left earphone cord..and the right one is a long one...the only turn off :p

thanks if ya can help!

SComfort98

Howdy

I thought I should let you know that I have been trying to get hold of the same earphones. Years ago I got them with a CD I bought. I loved them. Then they broke so I contacted Sony and I was able to buy them as Spares. I have just dug out my receipt and contacted the Sony Spares dept and they don't hold them in stock any more as they are too old

Mine broke 2 weeks ago and now I have to put up with a sony Y- shaped earphones. If you know of any earphones that are similar to the MDR ED136 with the inner ear piece and the L-Shape neck cord please can you let me know

Cheers