Display hanger for iPod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dave491

I just got a 30GB (woohoo!), but I'm finding that I could use a gadget that I have yet to see. Just wondering if anyone else might have a clue as to whether this exists (read on)...

Okay, I have an iBook at home where my iPod's base stays. Of course, I bring my iPod to the office where I work on a Mac with dual Apple displays -- a 17" and a Cinema. Currently, when I plug my handy-dandy iPod into my trusty firewire port, it lays on my desk, just waiting for something to fall on it or scratch it's pristine surface. What I'd like is something very simple that would hang from the top of one of my displays (towards the side where the frame of the display is) that I could place my iPod onto (and therefore up off my desk). It would need to have two squared "hooks" at the bottom to hold it -- one on either side of the connector so it can remain plugged into my G4.

Has anyone seen anything even close to this type of device? If not, I'm willing to make one, but I was hoping to forego all the effort...

Thanks!
Dave S.

bigman606

iPod Geek
Website
homepage.mac.com
Congrats on the new iPod. I don't have the luxury to work on Macs at work - Wintel shop, but I just bought a 2nd dock and cable (spare cable for charging when not at home) which sets up nicely on my desk. I'd be afraid of a hanger falling or leaving marks on the back and front.