more games 4 my ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

blamchez

i just got a 4g 20gb ipod which is rude but i was wondering if i can get some more games other than brick, music quiz, parachute or solitaire for it?

any links or tips welcome. cheers

thenerd

brick, parachute, solitare, and music quiz are all that are available for now

parkov

Apple should open it up for third-parties to develop games. Blackjack, Snake, Minesweeper, Tetris, Dance Dance Revolution (OK, not DDR), the potential is obvious.

kloan

SSMoy
blamchez said:
i just got a 4g 20gb ipod which is rude but i was wondering if i can get some more games other than brick, music quiz, parachute or solitaire for it?

any links or tips welcome. cheers
rude? is that a new hip word kids these days are using.. back in my day it was 'cool', 'awesome', 'wicked'... :p

blamchez

sorry mate im from the uk so id better translate for you canadians.

I recently perchased a 4g 20gb ipod which in my opinion is 'awesome' but i was pondering on the thought if other games were available for it?

links or tips are most welcome. thank you very much.

only messing, thanks 4 the input

eckO

Banned
snake would def be a great game but it would be quite difficult to play on a click wheel.. dont you think???

enjoilax

Thanks to:
Matrixsjd
And the OP for belittleing our work (ipodsoft) and the people who wrote the games. Thanks!

blamchez

well i was just looking for something a bit more exciting than reading a few pages of semi funny text that keeps you amused for 5 mins.

but i can see the potential in it, maybe ive just looked at 3 of the worse ones made.

keep up the good work enjoilax.

thenerd

eckO said:
snake would def be a great game but it would be quite difficult to play on a click wheel.. dont you think???

i dont think it would be that difficult. click to change directions of the snake just like phones have it. it maybe take some getting used to... but it'd be a good game

enjoilax

blamchez said:
well i was just looking for something a bit more exciting than reading a few pages of semi funny text that keeps you amused for 5 mins.

but i can see the potential in it, maybe ive just looked at 3 of the worse ones made.

keep up the good work enjoilax.
:rolleyes:

I know what you mean though. But no one is ever going to make some new non text based games if apple does not open up the firmware.

Which is fine with me.

iPod is not a gameboy and certainly does not have the screen for it.

Oregon

The iPod SHOULD come with no games because they are stupid and useless and take up memory, I played the game once for a few minutes and it spun the hard drive like 3-4 times. Huge waste of battery.

blamchez

I think we all agree that the ipod is more than just a MP3 player. with 20gb to play with i dont mind putting a few games on there to see what the ipod is capable of.

it never hurt anyone to play a little now did it?