I cant find a cheap Ipod dock!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

whslax1990

copenhagen
I have a 3g ipod. and I'd like a dock. I dont really want to dish out 30-40$ for an overpriced apple dock. I cant find any dock's that are under 30$ I cant find any docks at all that apple doesnt make. I hate buying used stuff. If anyone can find an off-brand cheap ipod dock, Could you please send me a link

Doug Gilmour

Intelligentleman
Website
www.last.fm

fourmoshers

I just got a dock on eBay for $23 (+ $4.00 S/H) so you can find docks for under $30. There are tons on eBay for sale. Either bid or I believe some one had a "Buy it Now" offer of around $25.

I hear what you say about not wanting used stuff, but a dock is a pretty simple device - no moving parts, not much to break.

Just one word of caution when buying a dock from a third party. You need to pay attention to the size. While the dock base and internals are the same, there are different sized plastic covers that correspond to different sized iPods. One cover fits 10/15/20 GB. Another for 30/40GB. 4G is different altogether.

mike5889

4G works fine with 3g docks. And 30/40 GB docks work fine with 20/15 GB ipods.