2000 Honda Accord with Factory Radio and my iPod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

parisi2274

Hi All,

I was hoping to get some advice from all you iPod experts out there. I have a 2000 Honda Accord with the factory Radio, and I am dying to find out a way to get my ipod playing in the car without having to use a cassette adapter or the iTrip. Right now, I currently have a Sony Cassette Adapter and the Belkin auto adapter to power it. I am trying to find out if there is way to connect my iPod so that it will automatically play through the car radio. I am trying to get it to be like the new BMW setup. Is there anyway for me to go about doing this? If there is, can someone please let me know the equipment I would need.

Thanks,

parisi2274

Mrtvajr said:
You just need this: http://store.yahoo.com/logjam/piehonaux.html and an RCA to 3.5 mm adapter. All you do is take the stereo out and plug the adapter into the back. I just did it on my 98 accord and it sounds amazing.

Fits the following Vehicles:

Honda

* 1992 - 1998 All Models (except 1995 & up Passport and 2003 and up Accord and Element)

Doesnt work with a 2000 Accord. Damn Thanks anyway.

Duarte

see if rcainput.com or blitzsafe.com have a model for your Accord