Best iPhone 7 Case with Card Holder (Very personal opinion) - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Best iPhone 7 Case with Card Holder (Very personal opinion)

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-09-2017, 12:17 AM

Freshman Lounger

Smile Best iPhone 7 Case with Card Holder (Very personal opinion)

I am a dropper. I know, but I like bare iPhone since its grip. Guess what. Well, you don't even need to guess. Yes, I dropped it. Now, I need a case. Sad

Previously, I used a jelly case, but it's no fun nor functional. So I tried several cases, and am searching for better ones. Here's my 5 favorite cases I have used or would like to use.

****Please note that the review and opinion below are only my persional opinion on the products. Could be wrong in some way as I'm not the expert(but not on purpose). Please just read it for killing time. And if you have any thoughts, feel free to share!****

1. Spigen Slim Armor CS
As you all know, Spigen has been one of the top smartphone acc manufacturer in the US. Of course, they still produce good ones like this. This one, called Slim Armor CS, fits 2 cards. They
used to have different design for iPhone 6, but for some reason, they changed it. Well, I like the previous one better, but this one is good as well.

Thickness: Not bulky (4 out of 5)
Price: from $17.99 (4 our of 5)
Color Variation: 4 (White, Gold, Black, Gun Metal)
Design: 4 out of 5

2. ProCase
Actually, I have not heard of the brand, but they look good too. Very slim and feels good in hand. Fits one card. PU leather + PC layer. Does not provide good protection, but slim!

Thickness: Slim (4.5 out of 5)
Price: from $11.99 (4.5 out of 5)
Color Variation: 2 (Black and red)
Design: 4 out of 5

3. Vena vCommute
Very unique type of cases with card holder. The back cover is literally a 'cover' and the 'kickstand'. Also, the cover has a steal plate so could be used with a magnetic car mount. The con is its thickness. However, its functions cover the disadvantage.

Thickness: Pretty bulky (3 out of 5)
Price: from $14.99 (4 out of 5)
Color Variation: 3 (Black, Gold, Rose gold)
Design: 3.5 out of 5

4. Designskin Slider
Like #2, I have not heard of this brand. While seeing the images, found an interesting slogan, 'Case completes fashion.' Like their slogan, they have various color variation. Fits 2 cards. Haven't used it yet, but looks slim. Maybe silimar to Spigen Slim armor. Would like to try. I like the design.

Thinkness: Not Bulky (4 out of 5)
Price: from $17.99 (4 out of 5)
Color Variation: 10+ (Black, Red, Rose Gold, Gold, Blue and white stripe, etc)
Design: 4.5 out of 5

5. Dockem
Firstly, looks very good with modern design and color. Fits 3 cards. However, when all the 3 cards are in, the card at the bottom is pretty hard to take out. So I would only put only 2 cards, and a business card rather than 3 credit cards(or IDs). Since it's made by fabric, not so strong protection.

Thinkness: Not bulky (4.5 out of 5)
Price: from $19.99 (4 out of 5)
Color Variation : 1 (As in the picture)
Design: 4.5 out of 5

Topic: Best iPhone 7 Case with Card Holder (Very personal opinion)

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.