Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Ipod Classic Case

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 02-07-2013, 12:20 PM

Freshman Lounger

Ipod Classic Case

I am looking for a case/protector for Ipod classic 160gb - the newest classic.

I currently have a plastic case that I bought at the Apple store and I want to get rid of it.

What I am basically am looking for is something that is as "invisible" as possible. I want to be able to appreciate the aesthetics of the Ipod. I don't want something that drastically alters the size/appearance.

I am not as worried about dropping it and damaging the way that it functions, as much as scratches and marks.

Ideally, I would like something that doesn't glue or permanently adhere. Something that doesn't make using the wheel difficult would also be a plus.

Any suggestions? Bonus points for being able to purchase in a store.

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 AM

Freshman Lounger

I buy a lot of cases on ebay from Hong Kong, they are cheap, new and really worth the money. You could try searching there?

You'll need paypal though. Make sure you check 'free shipping'.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Freshman Lounger

Thanks.

Any specific one?

The other problem that I have had with the plastic case, is that when I want to put my ipod into my Bose portable sound dock, I have to take it out of the case.

anybody have any luck with invisible shields? Do they make them for the new classic?

Thanks

Topic: Ipod Classic Case

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.