Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Aux cable

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-15-2010, 09:30 AM

Freshman Lounger

Aux cable

Hey all. I recently picked up a 16gb ipod nano and was looking to get an aux cable so I can plug it into my cars faceplate. First off, how good is the quality of the aux cable connection? Secondly I'm looking for any recommendation as to a good high quality aux cable (if that makes a difference in sound quality).

Thanks!

Join the iLounge Community and the ad above will disappear.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:08 PM

Veteran Lounger

Rather than running a cable from the headphone jack on the iPod, you want to run a signal from the dock connector. Something like the Griffin AutoPilot will work.
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/autopilot
Old 07-18-2010, 09:41 AM

Freshman Lounger

Awesome, thank you!

Topic: Aux cable

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.