Simple Ipod dock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

drosenthal

I'm looking for a dock that will allow me to charge my ipod, and connect it to a receiver. The added benefit of being able to sync it with my computer would be nice, but that's secondary. Does anyone know of a (cheepish) solution?

Thanks.

133mhzipod

Onkyo ND-S1 iPod Dock, supports most of the iPod generations and is very simple to use. BUT it is not cheap :-(

Podgeek66

Look for one on amazon, if you want to save money..otherwise, a Griffin PowerDock is good.

shieber

Sounds like a cables-to-go dock would work for you. Their selling for only $20 right now.

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=3901&sku=26486

It includes av/sound cables, usb cable and wall charger unit, dock base, plus a mini remote control that is kind of crappy but the ones with all the ipod docks seem to be pretty crappy. The $60-$100 don't seem to work any better than the cheapy cables-to-go unit if all you want is sound, connecting to receiver or PC or charging ipod and are not concerned with video.

Ipod video on TV generally is such poor quality, there are better ways to watch vids than with an ipod.