Power and Aux-Out for iPod & iPhone 3G - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Power and Aux-Out for iPod & iPhone 3G

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 07-07-2009, 08:56 AM

Freshman Lounger

Power and Aux-Out for iPod & iPhone 3G

I've been using the Belkin Auto kit for several years and its served me perfect by providing power (via cigarette lighter of course) and an aux-out that allows me to plug my iPod 5G and iPhone directly into my stereo. That was until I upgraded from my iPhone 2G to the 3G which no longer charges using this device (audio still works fine however).

Is there an updated version of this device that supports the iPhone 3G? I dont need extra bells and whistles, just something that provides power and a 3.5mm aux-out connection with decent sound.

Thanks a ton!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:36 AM

Freshman Lounger

I should have looked a few more topics down... this thread is pretty much covering what Im looking for.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:53 PM

Pro Lounger

We use this small device, it will charge 12 volts and 5 volts usb

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-611-1...g-adapter.aspx

Topic: Power and Aux-Out for iPod & iPhone 3G

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.