Good quality, great sounding speakers for the iPod Touch 2nd Gen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

danhenshy23

I have spent the last few weeks researching and comparing iPod docking stations that have a good sound quality (i.e. no distortion at high volumes) and actually charge the iPod touch 2nd gen model.
So far, I have been unsuccessful in finding good quality speakers, which will charge the iPod for under £100.
It is usually the case that I find a product which has great reviews in terms of sound quality, but will however not charge the 2nd gen touch, or it will be a docking station that does charge 2nd gen but has bad sound quality reviews.

Can anyone here advise me on a docking station that sounds great, charges the latest iPods and is under £100?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dan

tigerman007

I've not long had my Ipod Touch. I wanted to spend between £50 and £70 on speakers for it. I tried various ones at my local Comet shop and the sound was ok. I then tried Bose and the sound quality was phenomenal. The Bose ones also charge the Ipod too. I ended up paying £149.99 and it is well worth it.

hotspot

Try the Edifier IF500.
Here’s the specs.

* All-in-One audio system for iPod, iPhone and MP3 players
* 5 driver speaker system incorporates unique vibration and resonance control technologies coupled with low frequency porting and mid-range tuned cavities for smoother cleaner audio
* Digital FM radio
* Aux input allows MP3 players and MP3 enabled cellular phones to be connected and played
* Full range universal switch-mode power supply