Help: iPhone skin kit

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sgt-spam

The reviews section has one product rated at A- in skins / films for the iPhone: fullbodyfilms.com

A quick search here revealed one thread with an unsatisfied user, and a follow-up post with a satisfied user. Not much to go on.

I like a smoother, clear screen protector. The Invisible Shield products I own have an orange peel affect on all applied surfaces, and I don't want that on my iPhone display. Also, the Invisible Shield products I have all attract lint / dust at the corners, and peel easily, when dropped in my pockets.

Does the fullbodyfilms.com product do the same? Are people still using these kits?

I frequently pocket my phones, rather than clip / holster, so the rubber cases are difficult for me.

Website
www.ilounge.com
As the fullbodyfilms review points out, the key is that they use a static-cling based screen protector, similar to the Power Support films.

In our opinion, the Power Support films are the best screen protectors you can buy for the iPhone or iPod touch right now, and you'd be far better off to toss away any included screen protector from most other companies and use the Power Support ones instead.

However, at $14.95 for a two-pack, they're on the pricey side if you're also going to go with full body protection (ie, InvisibleShield, BodyGuardz, etc). The positive review on the fullbodyfilms product was based on the fact that you're getting Power Support style screen protection for the front and BodyGuardz film for the rest of the iPhone, for a much lower price than buying these items separately.

Check out the BodyGuardz reviews for more information on the body film, as this is basically what the fullbodyfilms package includes for the rest of the iPhone body.

Xerloq

I bought one based on the review... not happy.

I bought a full body film based on the review. The screen protector was too small. It left large gaps on the sides and top (1mm bottom, 3mm sides, and 5 mm top). The home button fit perfectly, though.

Perhaps it was just a bum order, but I'm going to try another skin.