Best Budget Earbuds

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

prolifick

Hi guys, im looking for the best inexpensive earbuds available. i currently have the Sony MDR-EX 51. Let me just say im sick of them. ive gone through2 to 3 pairs in the past 2 years or so. either an earbud would go out or some other stupid thing. the ones i use currently are working out but im gettin the sense now that one of the earbuds are about to go out. this was the final straw. So im looking for a good pair perferbly a pair i can get at my local retailers ie circut city or best buy. but if they best price in online i will purchase them online. and help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

prolifick

i just picked some of those up today at target?? hows the bass in those? does the bass go out on those easily? you when you hear that rattling sound... if they do im not gonna be happy. otherwise thanks for the suggestions. the more the better. keep them commin

GKim14

if you want to spend the least amount of money and get the best out of it. then get, skullcandy ink'd. i just bought those at FYE for $15. they have decent price. but on somesongs it has crazy base like some of my rap songs. its a bargain though $15 for good headphones

prolifick

after the first day of full use of the smokin buds..... they're working out pretty good thus far. i think the sonys were alittle more comfortable but it beats sending 45 bucks on buds that go out so fast.

Sunflowr

I second the Skullcandy inkd. They are really good! So much so that I went back out to get another pair as backup. Love them!

daihard

prolifick said:
after the first day of full use of the smokin buds..... they're working out pretty good thus far. i think the sonys were alittle more comfortable but it beats sending 45 bucks on buds that go out so fast.
It's unfortunate that your Sony earbuds go out fast, but now that you've used both the Sony and Smokin' Buds, you can probably tell that the Sony headphones have much better sound - at least if you like crisp sound like I do. The Smokin' Buds do have good bass, but the overall sound is very muffled.