Best dock for a case?!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mflat

Hi --

I recently purchased the DLO dock and thought it could work with a case on the iPod (cutout on the bottom). Unfortunately, I have to remove the case and have noticed that many docks are designed like that. I am not truly happy with the DLO dock and will be returning it this weekend.

I could purchase the SIK line-out product with Firewire, but wanted to know if there was a full-fledged dock that you can use with the case (charges, plays on stereo, don't care about video on TV). It's annoying that you have to remove the case every time, and I want to keep my iPod in tip-top shape.

Thanks.

mflat

I found a great solution for audio (not so great for video)...

the Xitel HiFi for iPod... if you remove the insert and use a slim case like the Belkin Acrylic / Metal case, it fits great without me having to take it outta the case.

I love the audio fidelity of this dock... only 59.99 at compusa.com. Some minor drawbacks, but I bought this mainly for stereo connection -- OK remote and no s-video / UBS connection.