Speaker too good to be true - iLounge Forums
Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.

Topic: Speaker too good to be true

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Old 10-13-2006, 05:21 PM

Freshman Lounger

Speaker too good to be true

any good?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intempo-IDS-...&s=electronics
it looks ok
plz help me- dont want to spend too much!
Old 10-13-2006, 06:22 PM

I don't have these speakers but read the reviews and do a Google search to see if you find anything posted elsewhere about them. Maybe some magazine website reviewed them.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:46 PM

Veteran Lounger

Usually the speakers with aluminum cones (like these) are pretty good for the money.

Even if it sucks, it's still a dock.

freerice - a vocab quiz that donates rice
Old 10-14-2006, 08:25 PM

Freshman Lounger

Thumbs up The speaker I have is perfect...

Hi,
I can tell you from good experience that I love my Logitech mm50 speakers, they're great...

It's about 100 on Logitech.co.uk,
Or you can get it 37 cheaper for the white speakers or 31.16 cheaper on Amazon.co.uk, and it's free shipping in the UK! :-)
http://http://amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_...Go.y=0&Go=Go38
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipo...-for-ipod-ipod

DANIEL HOZ
Old 10-15-2006, 06:36 AM

Reclined Lounger

iPod Hi-Fi.
Nuff Said.

iPod Collection.
1x 5g 30gig,1x Classic 160gig, 1x iPod Nano 2g Blue 4gig, 2x iPod Hi-Fi, 1x Hi-Fi Traveller Case, 3x Universal docks, 3x iPod AV Cables, 1xRadio Remote, 2x Wall Chargers. Ultimate Ears Super.Fi5 Pro, Shure SE530PTH
Old 10-15-2006, 01:23 PM

Freshman Lounger

Thumbs up No...

Hi,
Logitech mm50 speakers, enough said, they're better... The Bose speakers are better than the Hi Fi, seriously, you're somebody who probably doesn't care about the sound, but as an audiophile, the sound isn't good, it's horrible, you can get better for cheaper, like a hundred dollars less, what you're paying for is the Apple name, Apple just rushed out with speakers because they wanted to be on the band wagon, too, but if you look at it from any view, rushing out is not good because you should seriously take time and make sure it works...

**D-money**

DANIEL HOZ
Old 10-15-2006, 09:44 PM

Reclined Lounger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Hoz
Hi,
Logitech mm50 speakers, enough said, they're better... The Bose speakers are better than the Hi Fi, seriously, you're somebody who probably doesn't care about the sound, but as an audiophile, the sound isn't good, it's horrible, you can get better for cheaper, like a hundred dollars less, what you're paying for is the Apple name, Apple just rushed out with speakers because they wanted to be on the band wagon, too, but if you look at it from any view, rushing out is not good because you should seriously take time and make sure it works...

**D-money**

Im a sound engineer by trade and have been a stereo fanatic for 20 years. I have a 60k+ Hi-Fi system in my lounge room. Bose better the the Hi-fi you say, well better if you like the sounnd of tin!! As for the logitechs, i aint heard them. Once you are used to the sound signature of the Hi-Fi and it has had time to run in, its a great little unit. I listen the the Hi-Fi more then I listen to my Krell system. A little "colour" in life is pleasent.

iPod Collection.
1x 5g 30gig,1x Classic 160gig, 1x iPod Nano 2g Blue 4gig, 2x iPod Hi-Fi, 1x Hi-Fi Traveller Case, 3x Universal docks, 3x iPod AV Cables, 1xRadio Remote, 2x Wall Chargers. Ultimate Ears Super.Fi5 Pro, Shure SE530PTH

Topic: Speaker too good to be true

Reply Thread Tools Topic Search

Become a member of the iLounge Forums. Register Now!
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.