sony ex71's

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tiddlesthecat

am i the only one that thinks there abit crap? It feels very unnerving being so 'plugged', the sound quality actually feels a little worse than the ipod ear-buds to me and they give off alot of bass, too much for some softer music. Ive only had them about 10 hours, but im really wishing i hadnt bought them. Just wondering if im alone in preferring the original ipod phones?

Dlatu1983

I bought them a few weeks ago, and wasn't exactly impressed. Before buying, I read a few online reviews, and apparently there's a 48 hour break-in period. I definately notice it now that I've had them a few days..they sound better than they did when I first got them.

Another note on the sound quality...perhaps it's not the earbuds making the sound, maybe it's the BETTER earbuds exposing flaws in the music. The iPod earbuds are no good, so you can't really tell good music from bad. But with a decent pair of headphones, the digital artifacts and things really come out.

One complaint from me though...even the largest silicon earpieces feel too small for me! grrrr

Dlatu1983

I take that back...I just put on the medium ones, and found that they're actually a better fit:) The headphones sound GREAT now. Just give it a few days...maybe keep the iPod hooked up to your computer, and keep it playing at a good volume overnight, so the earbuds can break themselves in.

Jackonicko

Retired
Tiddles

You're not alone. Bassheads love them, but others find them muddy, crude, and over-bassy. As you'd know if you'd done a search on these fora.

olimorgan

i love them, i read the forums and asked questions and they were cheapish so i bourght some compared to every other set of earphones ive ever had