Car Installation Questions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

zeonstar

Hey all,

I got a few questions regarding iPod Car Installation.

First off I got a sik Amp, and it works great. The difference between using this and the headphone jack for sound is staggering. I did not think a line out would make such a difference!

Now that I got thw wiring, I need to mount my iPod. Someone before pointing me towards the Arkon PDA mounts. Are there any options other than these? If they will work though, I am all for it. My Video iPod is in a iSee and I would like to be able to stick it in the holder in my car while still in the case. Can I do that with the Arkon PDA mounts?

Which mount should I get? I have a 01 Hyundai Accent. I want to mount the iPod to the right of my center dash console, which has 2 sides going up in which the radio and a/c etc reside. I don't mind it being permanent, I just want it to be secure, I don't see myself ever moving it for the life of my car.

Finally... and this might be tough to word. I'm also looking for some kind of fasteners so i can "route" my lines around my console and out of the way. I hope someone knows what I mean because this is hard to word!

Thanks!