iPod video stand?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pedx1ng

I'll be taking a trip soon and I'd like a stand for setting my iPod video on the tray table. I do have a universal dock, but I'd prefer to use something simple with adjustable angle. Does anyone know of anything?

Thanks.

Downing

Some sort of stand for the video ipod seems like a really good idea to me, too. I'm surprised there aren't any out yet.

briareus

The PED2 (see Thought Out's web site) is an adjustable stand but doesn't include a cable or docking connector...

newmie66

belkin has a case for the video ipods called a Kickstand Case

i own it and it can be used as a stand for your ipod!

pInK

Amazon sells a stand that is simply an L-shaped piece of clear plastic with no side or bottom restrictions that would make it generation-specific. I had it in my Wish List for awhile but deleted it due to getting a DLO Home Dock, but this would very likely fit and provide the basic support you're looking for when traveling.

jessica.

BUSINESS CARD HOLDERS UNITE!

FYI: While sitting at work trying to find a way to watch a video while working without actually getting noticed I looked at my busines cards. I took them out and in the bottom of the $2.00 plastic card holder were small grooves. I stuck my ipod in and I now have a stand that allows me to rest my ipod in it at various degrees of angles to watch movies. Not to mention it fits with my agent 18 case!
Here's an image of what I am talking about. While it's not glam and all, it serves its given purpose.

ipodphoto30

those kickflip stands are pretty good. they're a case and they turn into a stand to watch the movies. i'm not sure of their branding though, and where to get them.