fun little activity- regarding 30 off 300

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

x10a

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i think this is as general as it gets

so my gf stated she would not join me in ipod-land (i have a nano) unless somehow she gets her hands on a 30 off 300 dollar coupon.

anyway i got one so now she's gotta buy it.

so she decided on the 30 gig video, but that leaves around 31 dollars with her education discount. to make 300. so, what would u guys get from the apple store with the 31 dollars? or if others have been in her shoes, what did you get?

thanks for your help.

AHHHHHHH

Money Begger
get her some ipod socks, im sure your gf will love them because they come in...girlish colors, to match her outfit(s) ;)

jsupetran

Buy the power adapter on ebay and wait to buy a case for the pod.

x10a

thanks for the replies. :) its not that i'm buying it, its just that she needs filler items but does not know what is worth getting, so that's why i asked.

probably end up getting the wall charger, as the agent18 case is coming out in a bit and im gonna get her the sony ex71s for xmas.

slickmobster

I did the same thing, education discount with coupon. I was ####ed off with how, I swear, the items in the apple store are priced so that you have to pay more for any of their little deals to work. There is nothing to buy under 10 dollars and there was no combination of things I wanted without paying alot more than I have. I solved the problem by buying a 31 dollar gift card. Now Im free to decide later and not spend it all if I dont want. Maybe even sell it to a friend.