In-car charger and rca inputs....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Smoothie

I'm looking for something similar to the Sik Imp, but uses rca cables instead of 3.5mm jack, along with the car charger. Is there such as thing?

The closest I could find is the Nyko cables that uses rca cables and the bottom connector, which I would prefer over the headphone jack as I've heard it gives out better sound. But the Nyko does not have a car charger attached with it.

I guess I could get a 3.5mm jack to rca connection, but would that make any difference??
Thanks!!!

Digital

Smoothie said:
I guess I could get a 3.5mm jack to rca connection
I guess you've answered your own question! But you could certainly get a cable with 3.5mm jack at one end and two RCA plugs at the other which would presumably connect with whatever head unit fitting you have.

jpo

are you handy with a soldering iron? there is a page with a DIY cable made from a Blkin unit. i can not post the link but just google "iPod Cable Construction 271-1356" and it will come up. It seems real cheap to do and it will power the unit pretty cleanly since it gets rid of the cigarette lighter interface. I am about to do it in the next two weeks and will post my results.

CA_Steve

"I guess I could get a 3.5mm jack to rca connection, but would that make any difference??"

It's like $3.50 for an adapter at radio shack. Do the math. :)