dock connection to power adapter and aux input

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

azn brad

Hello. First post. I recently got a new Prius which has an aux input, perfect for my wife's iPod mini. I was researching the different ways to connect it. At first I was looking for a M/M 3.5mm cable, but found out I could get something that connected to the "dock port" of the iPod. I then came here and yes, I read the guide about connection to your car stereo. I found that and the cnet article very insightful. my favorite, of course, is the alpine, but that's more exp. I like the sik Imp doohickey, but was wondering if perhaps there was something, maybe sik imp 2 or something, that had a male connector plug, rather than a female connector plug. I've also seen the retractable cables that are dock to male 3.5mm plugs (there was a link here to it but apparently i cant post links) (none I've found so far include power). These are interesting as well. I'm not sure which to choose, as these are also less than a third of the price of the sik imp. and it looks like with the sik imp i'll have to buy a male-male 3.5mm adapter as well. help?