iTunes "toolbar" on Taskbar?!?!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

shudawg7

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. Does anyone know anything about the iTunes toolbar that is an option on the taskbar??

When you right click on the taskbar (the blue bar along the bottom of the screen where the "start" button is), then choose "toolbars", it gives an option for an iTunes toolbar.

I used to use Windows Media Player (pre- iPod) and I really liked the toolbar function of that. However, when I choose the iTunes toolbar, it doesn't appear to make any changes to my taskbar. Am I doing something wrong, or is it just not the same as Windows Media Player??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jeff

Preebs

Let's Go Pens!
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm pretty sure he did. Just as I just did Baphomet. However there is no actual change to the toolbar, which is the problem the original poster is referring to.

cheathamcc

If you select the iTunes toolbar then the toolbar should show up when you minimize iTunes.

But as some of you noticed, it doesn't seem to do this.

To fix this, go to Preferences in iTunes and then the Advanced tab, and UNCHECK "Minimize iTunes window to system tray".

After that, when you minimize iTunes the toolbar should show up on the taskbar (at least it fixed it for me).

shudawg7

Thanks cheathamcc.

That fixed it. It gave me the mode I was hoping for.

Thanks, too, to iLounge for giving 'schleps' like me a place to get questions answered.