Waterprrof case for swimming or sailing

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brett43

Has anyone had any success in finding a good waterproof case for the ipod that incorporates a waterproof headphone jack?

I'm hoping to use the ipod for swimming so would also be after some waterproof headphones.

Regards
Brett

Rakinos

i saw one a while ago for cd players that had a short (read:3 inch) extension cord going from inside to outside of the pouch that was completely watertight....dont remember the name though

KraziKid

How exactly do you plan on making it water tight, and offering a junction for headphone's to connect into?

Rakinos

read the above post, if you were to make a small extension cable, it would be possible to seal around it so that just the plug would be exposed.

edit: for around the headphones maybe a rubber gasket or a sleave that would go around the jack extension and the headphone plug?

Brett43

Thank you

Thanks everyone for your help. The waterproof website had the solution I was looking for with an excellent waterproof bag and waterproof headphones.

Regards
Brett:)

January2712

Woah!! I didn't know such products existed......and i LOVE swimming so i'll probably get one of these cases......woah......thanks guys.....

Diane

I saw one at our local kayak outfitters shop, it was for a cd player so a bit large, but it would probably work. Glad to know I'm not the only nut who wants to bring theirs in the water LOL. I never did but may get that case for kayaking next summer. :)

I think this was the one I saw, though hard to tell. I'm sure it was a typical drybag rollover seal rather than the one that a_nona_mouse posted above. http://www.jerseypaddler.com/shop/iproduct.asp?category=m_acc:acc_dbags&catid=drycd_voy

Yep, I'd say that's it. I found the description on the website of our local shop but with no pic.

Diane