iLounge Forums - View Single Post - Eminem's new song "Fack" -- one of the worst songs ever recorded
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 03:15 PM

Doug Gilmour
Intelligentleman

Looks like Pitchfork agrees with you:

Quote:
Eminem: "FACK"
For those that think this list is pussing out by not assigning a specific rank to each track, I'll give this the #1. Holy god. That there was a worse track than "My Humps" this year is the kind of thing that gets saved for history books. I actually had to pause it in the middle to get my bearings. Unfortunately, nothing I could possibly say about "FACK" would drive home my point like a lyric sample. Are you ready? Are you sure? Okay, careful now: "Ow I'm so ####in' hot/ And you're so ####in' hot/ Oh my god/ I wanna fackin' fack/ No, not ####, I said fack/ F-a-c-k, f-a-c-k, fack, fack fack fackin' freak me!/ Ohh yeah, girl, see baby, they call me Mr. Freaky/ Let's call your sister, 3-way have some 3-some me so horny!/ And you're such a ####in' babe I wanna go down on you, ####, you shave!/ Ohh goddamn, here I go again!/ I'm gonna come, I am!" And finally, the chorus: "Owwww owwww owwwww (oh goddamn!)/ I'm gonna ####in' come! (Oh ####!)/ ##### #### ####### (####, I am!)/ I am, I'm going to come (I'm coming!)." Soooo...yeah.
The 15 Worst Releases of 2005 (According to Pitchfork)

-Dan