• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

How to put videos in the music videos folder

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

djanastazi

I use itunes 6 to upload music and videos to my ipod.When i upload movies i put them in the movies folder.But when i want to upload some music videos and try to put them in the music videos folder it puts them in the movies folder!!!!What can i do?If someone had the same problem and solved it , please shed a light on this.Thanks!

architeuthis

Website
www.steelee.com
select the songin iTunes
go to file / get info
go to the options tab
change the pop-up menu from "movie" to "music video"
update your iPod
just learned this trick today

riceman

is there a way to do this for videos bought on itunes? i am in the process of re-categoriazing ALL my video files into "music video" since i can use the artist and album classifications as categories like "sitcoms" and "episodes". BUT the thing is with store-bought videos (like the pixar shorts) you can't seem to re-categorize them. is there a work-around?