FREE iPod Skin at Pricegrabber.com (NOT a Scam Site)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MaStAViC

Website
www.mastavic.com
Hey Everyone,
How's it going? This isn't a scam site - it's PriceGrabber, a site most of us knows and trusts. The form only takes about 25 seconds to fill out. I am not making anything off this (no referral or anything). I thought that this would help some people out. I couldn't put it to use myself because I have a Nano.

https://www.pricegrabber.com/user_signupipod.php/

Hope that helped,
-=MaStA ViC

MaStAViC

Website
www.mastavic.com
honeybee1236 said:
Forum Policy - no cross posting in the forums. Your other post has been removed.
My sincere apologies. Just wanted to help out. I thought it would be fine as long as I weren't benefiting financially off my post. Won't ever happen again here. Sorry.

Edit: Oh! Cross-posting! I thought you meant I violated the "No Advertising" policy. Thanks for letting me know and taking the time to explain this to me. Sorry for wasting your time.
-=MaStA ViC

pheno3030

Thanks Mastavic! I was kinda skeptical at first. But pricegrabber is a reputable site so I filled out the form. And today I got my case! The fit is awesome. I'll see if I can get some pics up, for those of ya that filled out the form so you know what to expect if you haven't received yours yet.

Mugen Power

thundergroove said:
anyone else get theirs?

I emailed them 4 weeks ago and they said I would receive in 2-3 weeks. Still no skin :(
I also got mine a little while ago. Too bad it was too late because I got rid of my 4G way before it came so I never got the chance to use it.

I tried selling it along with my 2-week old Power Support Crystal Jacket as a package deal for a killer price but there were no takers. :(