Post your apple order status here...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hmp

opus said:
Well, apparently nobody freaking told my Fedex pilot, because mine was in the same batch that was stuck in China and it got to Alaska on the 22nd and they didn't overnight crap. I won't get mine until Monday. :mad:

So, I'm not horribly impressed. Anyone else still waiting on their special "Slow boat from China" nano?
Mine is still showing up as "in transit" from Indianapolis as of 4:44 am on the 23rd. I'm guessing they will deliver mine on Monday, though I can't be too sure. There's a shortage of gas in the city and I don't really know where FedEx drivers get their gas from. (do they just drive up to the nearest Shell/Exxon/Chevron and fill up? If so, I'm screwed.)

opus

hmp said:
Mine is still showing up as "in transit" from Indianapolis as of 4:44 am on the 23rd. I'm guessing they will deliver mine on Monday, though I can't be too sure. There's a shortage of gas in the city and I don't really know where FedEx drivers get their gas from. (do they just drive up to the nearest Shell/Exxon/Chevron and fill up? If so, I'm screwed.)
I called Fedex yesterday and they said "Monday for sure." Hope so...

I would imagine that they would either have onsite tanks or go to a commercial cardlock station.

itsallgonnabeOK

Website
xanga.com
PS_ i'm in missouri. does anyone know if all come thru indianapolis cause that would be stupid, if it's coming from ankorage to missouri, why go east 300 miles or so then backtrack just because? shipping... gah it's annoying. and to Canes18- if it took 2 days out of china w/ standard shipping, i have one question. WHERE ARE YOU??? lucky. :p ur sister @ least.

and it's still processing the order. JSDOFIuho awejhbdFGJK NESA ns angry noises there....... and pounding on the keyboard.... yuppy yup yup. :-D hopefully it will be here by tuesday at least...

sixthsense

itsallgonnabeOK said:
PS_ i'm in missouri. does anyone know if all come thru indianapolis cause that would be stupid, if it's coming from ankorage to missouri, why go east 300 miles or so then backtrack just because? shipping... gah it's annoying. and to Canes18- if it took 2 days out of china w/ standard shipping, i have one question. WHERE ARE YOU??? lucky. :p ur sister @ least.

and it's still processing the order. JSDOFIuho awejhbdFGJK NESA ns angry noises there....... and pounding on the keyboard.... yuppy yup yup. :-D hopefully it will be here by tuesday at least...
^^Huh??

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
itsallgonnabeOK said:

why? fedex has big serveral local distribute center. one of them is in Indiana. so that's why they do it. I also live in St. Louis, MO. so far, fedex delivery to St. Louis was faster than any other state with my experience.

mine was shipping finally today from China. it will be delivered within 5 days including weekend. maybe next Monday.

MyBlackiPodNano

Just checked my status and its says:
Sep 25, 2005 12:24 PM

Shipment exception

SHENZHEN CN

Regulatory agency clearance delay

is this the problem that some of you guys had before? I seriously hope not

hmp

MyBlackiPodNano said:

Shipment exception

SHENZHEN CN

I'm afraid so.

Attachments

MyBlackiPodNano

WOW!!! i checked my status earlier today and this is what is says:

Sep 25, 2005 9:17 PM

At local FedEx facility

LANTAU ISLAND HK

6:08 PM

In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

2:54 PM

Left origin

SHENZHEN CN

I guess it didnt stay in Shenzhen that long. :)

sean89

Website
cancermesothelioma.net
MyBlackiPodNano said:
WOW!!! i checked my status earlier today and this is what is says:

Sep 25, 2005 9:17 PM

At local FedEx facility

LANTAU ISLAND HK

6:08 PM

In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK

2:54 PM

Left origin

SHENZHEN CN

I guess it didnt stay in Shenzhen that long. :)
Mine was in Alaska about 4.5 hours after it left Shenzhen.

MyBlackiPodNano

it was at 9:17pm when it arrive in HK, so u think they gonna continue to fly it to AK since its at night and its a Sunday?

ou8thisSN

Opus, HMP;

sorry to hear you guys didnt get yours. Didnt mean to get your hopes up or anything, it's just what I had heard from Fedex USA when i called them on thursday night. The guy who answered said that. I had asked him "when can i expect delivery" and he said "as soon as it clears customs in the US". then I said "but the port of entry was Ankorage Alaska, wouldnt it have cleared customs where it first touches US soil?" then he said, "It seems that they moved the shipment directly to the hub closest to you, Indianapolis, where it will clear Customs. They are trying to overnight it to everyone stuck on that one shipment delayed in china, so i suspect you'll get it on friday"

based on that, i figured everyone would get theirs on friday as well. especially since they said "you'll get yours by 10am on friday". usually only on express/overnight shipping do they get you your package early in the morning by 10am, not "wheever they feel like it on the day its supposed to get to you".

ou8thisSN

MyBlackiPodNano said:

Shipment exception

SHENZHEN CN

hmm... I hope it clears up for you soon. this whole thread has been about our issues, as ours was stuck for about a week before it left china. its sad that they are again having problems getting shipments out. I figured it was just ours.

if you didnt get yours engraved, cancel your order, go to a local store and get it, I hopeyou have a nicer experience than we did.

MyBlackiPodNano

ou8thisSN said:
hmm... I hope it clears up for you soon. this whole thread has been about our issues, as ours was stuck for about a week before it left china. its sad that they are again having problems getting shipments out. I figured it was just ours.

if you didnt get yours engraved, cancel your order, go to a local store and get it, I hopeyou have a nicer experience than we did.

As of now, it is at the fedex facility in HK. So its out of Shenzhen, China and hopefully on its way to America in a couple of hours cause im guessin its Sunday and all. Keeing my fingers crossed though.

opus

Well, I finally got my nano. Pretty sweet. I've got huge hands and my thumb is having a bit of difficulty with the teeny scroll wheel, but I'll get used to it. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

fake

I got my Nano from the campus store and it is awesome. Too bad I have an outstanding order still in "preparing shipment" with Apple that they won't let me cancel. I've spoken to BofA and they said I can file a fraud charge if they don't eventually cancel it .. but at least I got *a* nano.