Piping hot cases...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

talksalot81

Yes i rather like that design too! I wouldnt be so keen on the outer trim (though it looks well on the screen and wheel), but i think the texture looks fantastic!

Adam

The design is fantastic and I love it. What about some different colors since a white with the pipping will look great with the white Nano. :) Excellent idea.

jessica.

i'm sorry but this is by far one of the best cases i've seen out there!! i'd want one for my 40gb one and my shuffle! but...as a design feature i'd like the 40gb one to have a flip bottom. lajo to the best of my knowledge is the only smart one to ever do this. as someone who uses the ipod in my car in a dock, this is crucial.

NS2000X

moxxi said:
i'm sorry but this is by far one of the best cases i've seen out there!! i'd want one for my 40gb one and my shuffle! but...as a design feature i'd like the 40gb one to have a flip bottom. lajo to the best of my knowledge is the only smart one to ever do this. as someone who uses the ipod in my car in a dock, this is crucial.
The same is true for me:

marvin42

That kicks ###, great work.

However I'm anal about ipod cases and I always want to get something to protect the screen and clickwheel as well.

Maybe to add to your concept a very thin, transparent naylon over the clickwheel, and have it come with a screen protector.

I don't think there's much point for a belt clip for a nano.

Other then that, what you did is just about the perfect nano case. :)

gouged

marvin42 has the right idea, thin cover over the clickwheel but if not that, at the very least a screen protector.

that design is awesome and i'd definitely pay for one. however, it must be thin..

JazzyMac

Jazzy Smooth
Is there a "designer's thread"? Not just for future iPods, but for concepts also. That way I don't have to keep searching for mcdj's designs :)

Yes, I'm that lazy.

Oh, and superb case mcdj...I would definitely use it--especially if there were protections for the screen and wheels.

Perhaps a different case with a loop attached for lanyard purposes too--with the same design concept.

You're cool.:cool:

jstylex0r

aka: jstyLe
email vaja with this concept
this is the type of cases that vaja would make

Piarco75

scousePod
Wow. A case that makes me want to ditch my white nano and get a black!!! Fantastic design - I love the orange and lime pipes. I'd buy!

sm00th

Please make them for the nano i want a clip on that sweet case SO BADLY!!! and maybe a little screen protection :)
hurry

iblack

Love the idea, with possible lanyard attatchment this would be a perfect case for the iPod nano. I'd have one!!!

gouged

this is probably the only case i'd ever get for my nano (no clip please, i keep my nano in my pocket) :)

kloan

SSMoy
This is exactly the kind of low-profile leather case I've been wanting for my 60GB photo, and it would be perfect for my soon-to-be-owned nano. The slim tension clip is what I want as well.. I HATE those stupid swivel clips.

Here's to hoping someone makes this case! :)