What does YOUR shuffle look like

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chambers

I'm sure most of us here went off and got some skins or cases for their shuffles so what does it look like?
I don't have a pic of mine right now but i'll post it up later.

Tommyr

Website
home.hvc.rr.com
Looks like it did the day I bought it. I haven't done anything to it and don't plan on doing anything.

All those covers are too much money for what they do.

It looks better plain old white IMHO.

Tom

kevmakara

The Tie-Dye Alchemist
Yea, it usually sits naked in my pocket. Occasionaly I use the Altoids tin case I made for it, but it really compromises one of the best things about the shuffle... it's small size. I know most cases don't add much size or weight, but still.

I use the case somtimes when I'm doing some rougher biking, but usually it's just nekked.

FeelTheFire

I have a hot pink skin on mine. Occassionally, I'll put the black one on and throw everyone for a loop.

dnd

Looks like this

Notice the white electrical tape on the rear to stop the sweat getting into it when I'm at the gym - before I used the tape sweat stopped it twice and I had to leave the Shuffle to dry out before I could use it again

My lanyard's gone mucky white and the case is scratched to pieces - still works though - the best sounding MP3 player on the market at the moment...

Last edited:

Kurashima

Small, white, and scratched all over. :D I don't have a case for it and am definitely not paying for Apple's ridiculously priced one. Instead, when I want to wear it on my neck I usually wear an undershirt and wear it between that and my t-shirt to avoid any, uh, sweat damage.

akuma

this is what mine looks like, sorry for the quality of the pic it is a camera phone

Attachments

akuma

it's just vinyl i got a sheet of silver glitter and gold and made my own pattern and i had an older gold chain laying around so i used that as the lanyard.

Actually this is my girlfriends she wanted me to make her one that wasn't just plain white so i "blinged" it up a bit for her now i am going to have to do one for myself since i like it so much.

p.s thanks for the complements