charger question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wesc011

Is there a car charger that has an on/off feature? i dont want to have to unplug it every time i leave my car, and wouldnt it drain my battery if i left it in?

moe_4eva

The ipod will shut itself off if you press the pause button after I think 60 seconds.

sabresfan007

Nose Picker
Website
www.891thepoint.com
wesc011 said:
i dont want to have to unplug it every time i leave my car, and wouldnt it drain my battery if i left it in?
The electricity isnt going anywhere. When not in use to power/charge your iPod, It is used to light that little LED that glows to show its plugged in properly, and that won't drain your battery

kornchild2002

To my knowledge there isn't a car charger that has an on-off switch. In my car, when I turn the engine off it will turn everything off. So I have a iPod car adapter and when I turn my car off the charger turns off as well.

You can probably find some expensive car adapters but in my opinion spending $60 or above on a car adapter is way too much.

ipodman715

Website
www.twitmirror.com
Yeah, it depends. I was in a cara little while ago and it still charges well the engine is turned off. But my mum's car doesn't do that, just turns off when car is turned off.