Who here has changed thier "Do Not Disconnect" picture?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kikoman

SUSPENDED - Abusive Language
Oh yeah it voids your warrenty. Ive heard a rumor that says when you alter it, even if it is restored, they can see if you ever hacked your firmware.

G4Bruno

15 Year-Old Macaddict!
My "Do not disconnect." pic is the Star Wars logo. I use an older version of iPodicons for editing pics because the new version just comes up as code which I don't know much about. I also edit strings with alterPod. My whole iPod is Star Wars themed. It's even named "JEDi" at the top!

whymillywhy

Almost Jesus
Got a Bearcat logo (school mascot) as my do not disconnect picture, for changed pong to school colors with Bearcats on teh paddle and I have in Parachute, you shoot little boxes with our biggest rival's name :)

jaxx

Website
www.jaxxd.com
haha thats funny whymillywhy, i actually have my do not disconnect picture as a little triangle w/ and exclimation point in the middle, sorta like when you're outta battery...

when it says okay to disconnect mine has the Volvo logo(since i love my volvo)

Digitalburn

I went one step futher and created a whole theme for my iPod. I went with a LEGO theme as I really into LEGO.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8359

I changed everything from the do not disconnect logo, and text to the battery charging icons. I have all the files for the 4g, 3g, mini. I am currently working on a Photo version.

Burn

yensed

Anti-Fanboy.
Website
www.digg.com
Digitalburn said:
I went one step futher and created a whole theme for my iPod. I went with a LEGO theme as I really into LEGO.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8359

I changed everything from the do not disconnect logo, and text to the battery charging icons. I have all the files for the 4g, 3g, mini. I am currently working on a Photo version.

Burn
I was probably the first one to use that sig on ipodwizard.com! Its Great!

p.s. LEGO 4 LIFE

Twista89

Ipod addict
Ok i need to know this yes or no does this void your warranty because everyone is saying it does and then others say it dosent sooo??

Marshy

Post Youre Current Do Not Disconnect thread

well this is self explanatory.

h ttp://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4618/pic0974ti.pn g

i cant post urls, so remove the spaces. :(