How do I make the songs in my ipod go in alphabetical order

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pint0

I'm having a problem with my ipod. Whenever I look for a specific song under an artist's name, I have to search for a long time to find the track I am looking for. How do I make the songs go in alphabetical order. Is there anyway for this to be possible? I always click browse>artist>song> and then it takes a long time to find the song I'm looking for. Please help!!!!

afalconsvick

Atlanta Falcons!
Website
tonyjalbanese.com
Welcome. In iTunes if you look at the top of the column how it sorts by song. album, etc.. Just click "song name" above all the songs and then all your songs will be in alphabetical order.

Pint0

I know this is how to sort by song in iTunes, but how do I do this in my iPod

Pint0

yes. I thought that by doing this the problem would be fixed. But it didn't help. I can't do this again though because I have around 300 songs on my ipod that I don't have on my computer. I heard that by deleting all the album titles would help this problem but I want to know if there is another way.

adept

Website
am.bluewolf72.com
if you go to music > songs they should list the songs in alphabetical order. if you have a 3rd gen then go to browse > songs.