U2 Ipod Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kimbahpnam

Well since I didn't see a forum for the U2 ipod, I'm posting it here.

Does the U2 Ipod hold photos? if not, what is the Photo Import Option? if SO, how do i upload photos?

non_zero

Website
iologs.com
Well, technically it can hold photos, but it can't display them or anything.

The latest firmware update has put the "Photo Import" option on all of the 4G iPods, I think, whether they're iPod photos or not.

kimbahpnam

ah lame...how is the screen different from the regular Ipods? i heard it's supposed to be color, but there's nothing that uses color.

Website
www.ilounge.com
Firstly, there isn't a specific forum for the U2 iPod simply because it's internally identical to the standard 4G 20Gb iPod. Only the case colour is different.

The "Photo Import" option is in the 4G firmware for use with the Belkin Media Reader and/or Belkin Digital Camera link. This option is used to import files from a digital media card or digital camera, using one of those accessories.

However, these files are simply stored on the iPod hard drive for later transfer to your computer, and are not viewable on the iPod in any way (even on the iPod photo).