iLounge Forums - View Single Post - iPhone 7 Global Exchange Server Email- Stumped
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 11:59 AM

cjmnews

For me, I can type their first and last name, wait 5-10 seconds and it shows me possible matches, select the match.

Now of course this does not work well when Bill is listed as William in the email database.

Since we use the native Apple mail app, we are kind of stuck with this slow and awkward addressing, especially for large companies.

You can always set the Default account in Contacts to "Corporate Email" (text will vary), instead of "On My iPhone" to help get the searches to look at corporate first. I didn't like doing this as voice recognition for calls, I typically wanted family not co-workers and changing this setting made the name recognition worse.

Now that Apple has broken Bluetooth, Siri and Voice Control with my car, it doesn't matter anymore. I am turning off voice control altogether now. Siri has always been disabled.

Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? If not, you are risking losing your music and playlists....