• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Activities with Pets

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

joyce_mor

I have tried to find a related but I cannot find one so I have decided to create a pet thread instead. Here you can talk about your favorite home buddy at home and your favorite activities with them. I have a Pomeranian at home, he is my favorite running buddy. He is a well-behaved dog and he always follows my lead. He can go out in the neighborhood with or without a dog collar on. After running, we do play fetch in the backyard and then he is up for some treats.

DrPsyche

Hi,

I call my cat Twitter (not that I like Twitter, but simply cause she chases birds all the time).
I'm using PetCube to interact with her while I'm at work. It's a two-way video and audio tool. Noticed it on Smart Tech and then decided to try it. Have you tried any AI tech devices with you dog?

FreakyLM

My Lana is a Hungarian Pointer and she is full of energy so she needs to be active all the time. She always with me when I'm outdoors, and she runs when there is an opportunity to run. Casing little animals like cats, raccoons, pigeons is her favorite activity I think (well she is a hunting dog, what can I say). It's very important to keep her safe from fleas and ticks because she is always lurking in the bushes in search of a new victim :) She doesn't bring harm to other animals but she likes spooking them.