• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Hello iLounge! My name's Jason!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jasonblack

Hello! I came here to look for nice iOS apps and games. I love playing games on my phone and also on my Playstation. Hope to meet fellow mobile gamers here! :)

EdwardSmith36

Hey, Good to see you. Even I love playing games every now & then. I always prefer racing game, Adventurous Games & Action games. Let's build a group of gamers here..!

jasonblack

Hey, Good to see you. Even I love playing games every now & then. I always prefer racing game, Adventurous Games & Action games. Let's build a group of gamers here..!
Sure thing Edward! What are your consoles by the way? Mine's a playstation 3, pc, and my iphone.

Currently playing:
On my phone - Game of Dice
Playstation 3 - Tales of Zeristria
PC - Blade and Soul NA

How about you Edward? :)