What kind of screen protector is good for iPhone 5s

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nilho

What kind of screen protector is good for iPhone 5s? Any comment?
I used to have one, the anti-glare one, but I am thinking to find a replacement.
So, any comment?
Thanks! :D

Slavyan

Ozaki screen protectors are very good.
They are sensitive. Finger doesn't stops when touching the screen, it slides perfectly.
I can recomend.

nilho

thanks for your comment. I just bought the Gearmaxx ultra clear screen protector and the quality is as good as the one you recommended. many friends recommended this Gearmaxx ultra clear to me and I am happy to use it now. ;)

umoveme

Shock suit by bodyglove has a clear plastic front so the screen protector comes with the case

alexander2020

Banned
I use different phones but my work phone is an iPhone. Like others, I also use an otter case on it..and its not so bad

manchali

How about cases? What case, if any, do you use?
I like my iSkin case, it has protected the phone against many drops on the concrete and toddler handling. My nephew actually broke grandma's Otter, but the iSkin Fuze 360 keeps going. BTW it has been on sale ($19.99) for a few weeks now at iSkin (search under iPhone 5 category), comes with the Titan screen for free. It has been protecting my iphone since 3/2013, has begun to show minor cosmetic wear, and the metallic iSkin logo on the back peeled off, but it has never chipped. I also love that the phone case has never fallen apart when dropped, the lock mechanism for the 2 sides in tight. All port covers still intact.

Kinghead

im using techarmor, cant complain its pretty good. Just a bit tad $$$

xanman206

I always use glass screen protectors. I just cant handle those squeeqie applicators and the bubbles. I feel like I am seeing that all these case makers are including the plastic screen protectors with the case now. Is that pretty standard?

stardroid1225

I use Obliq's Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I dropped my phone several times on the front and it's been holding off very very well. You can find the product easily on Amazon if you just type that product in! Good luck

mercedes88

any tempered glass screen protector is fine. They are pretty commoditized by now. Just make sure you get one with curved (filleted) edges. Brands make their own protectors sound like propriety tech but in reality they are all made by the same few factories in China

kareen21

I suggest Tempered Glass Screen Protector for strong protection and easy to apply than conventional film. There are a lot at amazon and ebay.

town2you

Website
www.lagootechnology.com
tempered glass screen protectors

for now, I suggest tempered glass screen protectors, it's way better than PET material. more important, it will protect your iPhone screen from accidential drops.

piksal_studio

I used Otium because my children dropped my phone several times on the front :( It's easy to find at Amazon

Jon J

I suggest high hardness one with tempered glass, which can avoid of scratch, and also high-transparency.

majorkeyalert

I had a good experience with Anker's tempered glass protectors on my iPhone 5s so I'd recommend that, but their one for my 6s Plus has been cracking around the edges =/

drew007

Website
www.cheetahblaze.com
cheetahblaze, zagg, and spigen i think are the best even tho some versions are a little pricey. glass protectors are definitely the best.