Show your favoriate iPhone case

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnrew

Just want to your guys' favorite iPhone case, mine is a leather one, as follows.:D

Attachments

charlotte91

Wow Phil I like that case a lot! :) My favourite has got to be (and yes I'm being a girly girl) but it's the alien from Toy Story. I have a few of the character ones and get so many comments about them :)

mr_infamy

Married Man of Mystery
I like lots of cases. Currently I'm using the Speck Card Case every day, but I use a Lifeproof case when I go traveling. That thing is incredible. I also really like the design of the iPhone as it is though, so I'm looking at just getting a Society6 case to use day-to-day. Sorta depends on how much protection it can offer.

~mr_infamy~

J.Whelan

I like to be creative and funky so my favourite iphone case is def this case that looks like a gameboy. It looks like one of those classic gameboys i used to play pokemon on :D

Renee84

Nice Wooden Case

My favorite iPhone 4 Case is a Real Wooden. Perfect fit en great looks!

andrewfriar

Awesome case Philbill, i love it, it totally changes the look of iPhone, from where you buy it? i wanna this one

reelbadspellur

I really like the iPhone 5S Leather Case from Apple. My 2nd choice would be the Spigen Neo Hybrid but it collects so much dust around the edges on the front!

Kinghead

Just want to your guys' favorite iPhone case, mine is a leather one, as follows.:D
Im using the mercury case. My biggest pet peeve with iphone is scratching the side metal casing (which is easy when pulling in and out of pocket). The mercury case has a great feel (its some sort of rubber plastic mix) and covers all around.

Very good price too i think its like 6 bux on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.