iLounge Forums - View Single Post - Problems with Repair Company M Blue Ltd
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 PM

Claire Ellis
Freshman Lounger

Angry Avoid At All Costs

Hiya, everyone. So, I sent off my Blackberry bold 9780 to this "company" on April 4th 2013 to have the charging portal replaced, which cost 39.99, which was paid for by my boyfriend, using his bank card. was so desperate to get my phone fixed and just went ahead andquickly sent off my phone to this "company" after reading glowing reviews on their website. I was told it would take 3.5 days for repair and return - I got it back today, April 16th and the charging portal is working great, only my camera flash is broken, my phone keeps coming up a white screen then rebooting itself! It was in perfect working order when it was sent off, all that needed done was the charging portal replaced! I have sent off a few emails to them but doubt I'll get a reply. I think I'm just going to go ahead and call trading standards! Can't believe this company still hasn't been investigated! I wish I had seen these reviews before I sent my phone away! I won't be gullible enough to send them my phone back so they can repair the damage they done! Absolutely fuming...